This was one of the longer days. We started in Vermont and just hauled our way through New York, phew! A few lessons learned:
1) My snack requirements equal 2 small boys and a mother
2) Just because the kids are quiet/asleep do not be tempted to pass that break stop
3) Driving out of a big storm, and seeing its edges, is very cool
4) Sticking two large neon orange signs, reading "Portland, OR Bust" attracts the attention of the state troopers
5) When you update the GPS make sure you have enough space (We will have maps again when we reach Ohio)
Tomorrow is a shorter day and starts with swimming! Michigan, seems like a dream to me now, but soon to be real...